Many Fortnite players recently reporting Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen. They can’t get past the Fortnite screen in the beginning after clicking run with the Epic Launcher.
If you are also facing this problem don’t worry, In this article, you will see all the possible solutions of the Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen error.
How to Fix Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen on Windows 10
Here are 6 solutions that helped you to solve Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen issue try these solutions to solve this error.
- Update your Graphic Card Driver.
- Run Fortnite as an administrator.
- Check for Account issues.
- If you use Navidia graphics card, close all Navidia programs in task manager
- Verify Fortnite Game Files.
- Check the Fortnite Game server status.
Solution 1. Update Your Graphic Card driver
The outdated or corrupted graphic card driver can be the cause of Fortnite Stuck on Loading screen You need to update them to the latest version.
You can update these drivers manually by going into the device manager. here how:
- Press Windows + R key and type in “devmgmt.msc” to open device manager.
- Double-click on Display adapters to expand the list.
- Right-click on the graphics card and update it.
Alternatively, you can download driver updater software for Windows 10. These tools will update all the outdated system drivers with a single click.
Solution 2. Run Fortnite as an Administrator
Running an application as an administrator can give you administrative rights to use the app. you will fix Fortnite Stuck on loading screen error.
- Close all the applications, and Fortnite game.
- Right-click on Epic game launcher icon and Click on Run as administrator.
- Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control for confirmation.
- Run Fortnite game and check your problem will be fixed. If not then try another solution.
Solution 3. Check for Account Issues
If you’ve tried the above solutions but nothing seems to be working, you’d better make sure it’s not an account problem.
To check for it, you can try logging in to Fortnite on a friend’s PC. If it works properly, you can conclude that your Fortnite account is fine and the problem is with your computer. Then you can try other troubleshooting steps.
If you’re also unable to log in to Fortnite on a different computer, you need to contact Fortnite’s support to help solve your problem.
Solution 4. If you use Navidia graphic card, close all Navidia program in Task manager
If you are using Nvidia graphic card and you face Fortnite stuck on a loading screen issue, Nvidia programs running in the background may be causing the problem. Open your Task Manager and close all the related Nvidia programs. Follow the given steps.
- Click on Task bar and select Task Manager.
- Scroll through and end each NVIDIA task.
- Note: 1-3 may relaunch themselves, which is perfectly normal and fine. You’re basically restarting those programs.
- Run Fortnite game and check your issue Fortnite stuck on loading screen is fixed or not if not then try another.
Solution 5. Verify Fortnite Games Files
Sometimes game files are missing or got broken. Which will lead to a Fortnite Stuck on loading screen, it’s better to verify the game files. how you verify your files.
- Open Epic Game Launcher.
- Go to library.
- Select Fortnite.
- Click on gear icon.
- Setting menu.
- Click on verify.
Hopefully, your problem will be fixed. If not try another method.
Solution 6. Check the Fortnite Game Server status
Sometimes Fortnite game server goes down and you face Fortnite stuck on loading screen issue. To verify that the Fortnite server is working properly you can check here.