How to increase FPS in Fortnite? In this article, you will see all the best solutions and you will play Fortnite free of error just follow the steps which are given below.
Try These Solutions
- Install the Latest Fortnite Patch.
- Update Your Graphic Driver.
- Install Optimized game Files.
- Delete Temp Files.
- Turn Off Battery Saving mode.
- Set Fortnite to high priority.
Solution 1: Install the Latest Fortnite Patch
Epic Game Developers launched their game patches on a regular basis to fix bugs. it’s possible that your current game patch causes the problem of low FPS in Fortnite. To increase Fps in Fortnite install the latest game patch. it will help you to improve the game performance on your PC. Follow the following instructions which are given below.
1- Go to Epic Game Launcher
2– Click on Library, Right Click on the gear button in the lower right corner of Fortnite.
3– Turn on Auto Update.
4– Restart Epic Game Launcher.
5– If the latest patch is available it will be detected by the Epic game launcher and automatically install the latest patch of Fortnite and it will also increase fps in Fortnite game.
Run Fortnite and hope your problem “how to increase fps in Fortnite” will be resolved.
Solution 2: Update your Graphic Driver
The outdated or corrupted graphic card driver can be the cause of low fps in Fortnite. You need to update them to the latest version. to increase your fps in Fortnite.
You can update these drivers manually by going into the device manager. Here’s how:
1-Press Windows + R key and type in “devmgmt.msc” to open device manager.
2-Double-click on Display adapters to expand the list.
3-Right-click on the graphics card and update it.
Solution 3: Install Optimized Game Files
- Download the optimized game files by PANJ on this link: Download.
- Unzip the files and copy the contents of the folder called fps boost inside the Config folder (GameUserSettings.ini and Scalability.ini).
- Press start and search after %localappdata% and press Enter.
- Navigate to FortniteGame/Saved/Config/WindowsClient.
- Rename the GameUserSettings.ini and Scalability.ini files to something. else. Then you can always revert back to your current settings if you don’t like the new settings.
- Paste the optimized game files (CTRL+V) into folder.
Solution 4: Delete Temp Files
1-Press start and search after %localappdata% and press Enter.
2– Open Temp Folder.
3– Select all the files in the folders.
4– Delete their temporary files. Skip the one if it can not be deleted.
5– Empty your Recycle bin.
now check your fps issue increase fps in Fortnite is resolved or not. If not then move on to another method.
Solution 5: Turn off battery Saving Mode
It is possible that your PC/Laptop Could be running on battery-saving mode, turn it off, and set it to High performance.
Solution 6: Set Fortnite to high priority
Try setting Fortnite to High priority in Task Manager to see if the FPS in Fortnite increases. Here is how to do it:
2-Press ctrl, shift, Esc. to open Task Manager you will be prompted for Permission Click yes to open task Manager.
3-Navigate to the Detail tab. Right-click the process related to Fortnite (FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe, FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping_EAC.exe, and FortniteLauncher.exe) and select High.
4- Launched Fortnite and check your fps issue is resolve or not.
NOTE:If you face Fortnite not Launching Error then click here to see the best fixes.