Title: Drive on Moscow
Developer: Shenandoah Studio
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Release Date: 27 Oct 2016
File Size: 165 MB
Drive on Moscow (Video Game) Review
Drive on Moscow is a Strategy, World War II, Turn-Based Tactics, Turn-Based, Asynchronous Multiplayer, Hex Grid, Wargame, War, Turn-Based Strategy, Replay Value, Turn-Based Combat and Board Game video game. It is single player and multiplayer video game released for Microsoft Windows.
Drive on Moscow Features:
- Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
- Revolutionary impulse based turn and activation system
- Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
- Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, tournament system, Live PBEM and more opponent information
- Experience Russian winter on a dynamic map that changes with the weather
- Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
- New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
- Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
- Full rules are included for advanced players Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
- Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
The graphics and sound effects of the Drive on Moscow are realistic great for fun. Get the Drive on Moscow free download and enjoy.
Drive on Moscow (PC) System Requirements
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets the system requirements for this video game.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8/10|
|Processor||Pentium 4 or equivalent|
|RAM / Video Memory||2 GB / 512Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0|
|Hard Drive||1 GB|
|Video Card||DirectX 9.0c With Compatible Card|